Contact and Help
Which internet browsers does Triodos Internet Banking support?
As present, the current list of supported browsers is:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 10.0 or higher
- Safari 5.0 or higher
- Chrome 20.0 or higher
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have tried to log into internet banking for the first time and have a blank screen. What should I do?
- I am trying to log into internet banking and you are asking me for a Digipass number. I have not been sent one of these what should I do?
- I am trying to request a new internet banking password but don’t have all of the details needed on the ‘I have forgotten my internet banking password’ page. What can I do?
- What happens if I receive an error message when trying to make a payment?
- What should I do if I suspect fraudulent activity may have taken place on my account?