Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What happens if I receive an error message when trying to make a payment?
When you input the sort code and account number to make a payment, we will check that the details are valid and that the sort code will accept the type of payment you are trying to make. If we can identify that the sort code or account number are invalid you will receive an error message on the screen.
Please review the account details you have entered. You may wish to contact the payee to confirm their account details.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have tried to log into internet banking for the first time and have a blank screen. What should I do?
- Which internet browsers does Triodos Internet Banking support?
- I am trying to log into internet banking and you are asking me for a Digipass number. I have not been sent one of these what should I do?
- I am trying to request a new internet banking password but don’t have all of the details needed on the ‘I have forgotten my internet banking password’ page. What can I do?
- What should I do if I suspect fraudulent activity may have taken place on my account?