Contact and Help
How does losing my connection to the internet affect my instructions?
If you lose your connection after authorising a normal payment it will still be processed as normal - use the transaction history option to check the status of your payments. If the payment is not shown on one of these pages then it is still awaiting authorisation. If you lose your connection before authorisation they try logging back in and check the status of your payments. If you are unsure then please call the helpdesk. If you lose your connection after making an international payment, faster payment or urgent payment, please contact the helpdesk (call on 0330 355 0355 or alternatively you can email: email@example.com) who will confirm if the payment has been successfully authorised or not.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have tried to log into internet banking for the first time and have a blank screen. What should I do?
- Which internet browsers does Triodos Internet Banking support?
- I am trying to log into internet banking and you are asking me for a Digipass number. I have not been sent one of these what should I do?
- I am trying to request a new internet banking password but don’t have all of the details needed on the ‘I have forgotten my internet banking password’ page. What can I do?
- What happens if I receive an error message when trying to make a payment?