Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Can I withdraw funds from a Junior Cash ISA account once they have been deposited?
No. The money can't be taken out until the child is 18.
If you wanted to take the money out of the Junior Cash ISA you must contact HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) visit www.hmrc.gov.uk
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?