Contact and Help
What happens when my child reaches 18?
Before the child turns 18 we will contact you to let you know that the Triodos Junior ISA will become a Triodos Cash ISA on the child’s 18th birthday. After this date the child can decide what they wish to do with the account/funds.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?