Contact and Help
At maturity, who can take the money out?
Regardless of who put the money into the Junior Cash ISA, the money in the account belongs to the child. It is only the child that can make withdrawals once they turn 18.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?