Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Can I change my Right Start Saver into a Triodos Ethical Junior Cash ISA account?
You can open a Triodos Ethical Junior Cash ISA account, and transfer the funds from your Right Start Saver into it. The Junior Cash ISA will allow you to save up to £4,080 in the 2016/2017 tax year.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?