Contact and Help - Personal Banking
How does the Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA work?
A Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA allows you to save some or all of your annual ISA allowance and ties it up for a fixed term. Tying up your funds for the fixed term means you receive a higher rate of interest than on an ISA where you can access your funds more quickly.
You have 60 days from the day the account is opened to make all the deposits you wish to make, subject to your ISA subscription allowance. After 60 days from the day the account is opened you are not able to make any further deposits into the Fixed Rate Cash ISA.
Withdrawals are not allowed from a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA, during the fixed term.
See the range of Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA products we currently offer.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?