Contact and Help
What identification is needed to open a Junior Cash ISA?
To set up a Junior Cash ISA for a child, the parent or person with legal parental responsibility for the child will need to be identified. We also need the child’s original birth certificate, original NHS card or a certified copy of their passport. We’ll return original documents by registered post. To help us verify the identity of customers opening an account we may make an electronic search, using the information you supply. In some instances we may need to ask you to send in further information or documents.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?