Contact and Help
Is there a currency conversion risk?
The Offering is made in sterling but the price of the Depository Receipts is denominated in euros. As a result investors are affected by exchange rate risk. This may adversely affect the sterling value of any investment in Triodos Bank or the amount of dividends you receive. In particular, you should note that dividend payments made to UK residents are converted into sterling from euros at the time of payment. In addition if you decide to sell some or all of your investment, conversion from euros to sterling takes place at the time of the sale.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?