Contact and Help
What is a security word?
A security word is a word chosen by you to help us verify your identity when you phone us or at any other time when we need to validate that it is you asking us for information or to do something on your account(s) . The security word is a memorable word chosen by you and can be anything you want. You will have provided this either as part of an online or paper application, on a form you’ve sent us by post or you may have set or changed it when you were logged into your internet banking. For example it could be a memorable name or place or something that means something to you. For additional security we do not provide any guidance on what this word should be.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have tried to log into internet banking for the first time and have a blank screen. What should I do?
- Which internet browsers does Triodos Internet Banking support?
- I am trying to log into internet banking and you are asking me for a Digipass number. I have not been sent one of these what should I do?
- I am trying to request a new internet banking password but don’t have all of the details needed on the ‘I have forgotten my internet banking password’ page. What can I do?
- What happens if I receive an error message when trying to make a payment?