Contact and Help - Personal Banking
How risky is the Microfinance Fund, SICAV II investment?
You must read all of the supporting documentation for the Microfinance Fund to make sure you make an informed investment decision.
- Triodos SICAV II Prospectus states under risk factors that "Investors should regard investment in the Sub-Fund as a long-term investment which is subject to a high degree of risk."
If you are unsure as to the appropriateness or suitability of investing in the funds and/or with Triodos Bank, you should contact an independent financial advisor. The value of investments and the income derived from them may go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Please contact us on 0800 328 2181 or email us for information on how to seek independent financial advice.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I know if I am an eligible investor for the microfinance fund?
- What is the investment goal of the fund?
- What is Microfinance?
- What is different about the Microfinance fund?
- Why does Triodos invest in the Microfinance sector?
- 2013 Dividend information for the Microfinance Fund – SICAV II