Contact and Help
Can Triodos Bank sustain its growth?
Over the past years, Triodos Bank has offered both stable and long-term returns. It has maintained balanced growth during, and indeed long before, the financial crisis.
Despite the well publicised problems in the financial system, we have continued to balance growth in our loan book, deposits and customer numbers.. In 2014 our:
- assets under management grew to EUR 10.6 billion
- loan book to EUR 4.3 billion
- funds entrusted to EUR 6.3 billion, serving 628,000 customer accounts.
We invest in growth areas such as renewable energy, social business, microfinance and organic farming. We believe these areas will continue to develop as they deal with some of the most significant social and environmental challenges of our time. And to enable this expansion we definitely need the support of the 32,500 DR holders’ and their capital investment who share our values.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Investment decisions must only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, and not on any information provided in this summary. You should take independent financial advice if you are unsure about whether to invest.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?