Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What will Triodos do if there is fraudulent activity suspected on my account?
We undertake monitoring on customer accounts and transactions to identify suspicious activity that could potentially be fraudulent.
If we identify suspicious activity on any of your accounts, we will contact you to verify whether it is genuine. We may delay or decline transactions, or block your account until we can confirm the authenticity of requests received. When we contact you, we will ask you security questions but these will not include any information about your internet banking log in details.
If you receive a call claiming to be someone from Triodos Bank and you are suspicious call us back on 0330 355 0355 and our Contact Team will be able to confirm if it was a genuine call.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I change my address?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is an early access penalty?
- Can I change my existing Saver or Cash ISA into an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA?
- What is the limit for a single transaction made by Faster Payments?