Contact and Help
Which Triodos ISAs are flexible ISAs?
From 6 April 2016, the following Triodos ISAs are flexible (subject to change; please see our ‘Terms and Conditions for our personal banking accounts’ for confirmation of which of our ISAs are flexible ISAs):
- Triodos Online Cash ISA
- Triodos Cash ISA
- Triodos 90 Day Notice Online Cash ISA
If you have one of these accounts, it will be a flexible ISA, regardless of whether you opened your account before or after 6 April 2016.
The Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISAs, Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA and Junior ISA are not flexible.
You can find more details about how flexible ISAs work in the leaflet found here: www.triodos.co.uk/flexibleisas
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?