Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What are share classes?
Share classes are a further level of distinction of share type available within the Equity and Pioneer UK Sub-funds. The share classes offered in our funds are:
- Distribution (also known as Income) shares - where the dividend income generated is transferred as cash into your nominated bank account.
- Capitalisation (also known as Accumulating) shares - where the dividend income generated by the fund is not paid out to you but remains in the share, adding to the shares’ value.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?