Contact and Help
Can I top up my investment?
You can add to your investment in the funds you are already investing in at any time. The minimum top up amount per share class is £500. To instruct us to do this, please complete and return a Socially Responsible Investment Funds top up form which can be downloaded from here.
Top ups to your Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA are also subject to ISA subscription limit rules and can be done using an Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA top up form, which can be downloaded from here .
You could also call us on 0330 355 0355 to request either form. And there are copies of the forms in the welcome pack that you’ll receive after your investment account has been opened.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?