Contact and Help
Can I switch my investment between funds?
You may wish to switch your existing investment between the Sustainable Pioneer Fund and the Sustainable Equity Fund. To instruct us to do this, a Switching form should be completed and returned to us. This form can be downloaded from here , or call us on 0330 355 0355 and we’ll send you one.
Please be aware that with effect from 10th April 2017 the charges for investing in our SRI funds changed. If you decide to move all or part of your existing holding into a different fund or into an ISA with Triodos Bank UK after this date, the value of shares you wish to switch or move must be sold and repurchased and whilst the initial fee will be waived, the annual service charge will apply on the switched holdings from the date of the change.
Details of the initial and annual service charge can be found in the Supplementary Investor Document, which can be downloaded from here
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?