Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Can I switch my investment between funds?
You may wish to switch your existing investment between the Sustainable Pioneer Fund and the Sustainable Equity Fund. To instruct us to do this, a Switching form should be completed and returned to us. This form can be downloaded from here , or call us on 0330 355 0355 and we’ll send you one.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?