Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What is a SID?
Supplementary Information Document (SID): This document provides practical information, such as how to make investments with Triodos Bank, how to set up a stocks and shares ISA, charges on the fund and the on-going management of your stock. It also contains additional regulatory information on things like changing your mind, complaints and tax implications.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?