How to top up your impact investment
If you already invest in the Triodos Impact Investment Funds, you can top up from £500. Here’s how:
- Understand the risks, terms and conditions
I understand that:
- I must be a UK resident to invest in the funds.
- I should see my investment as long term (5-10 years), because it can go down in value as well as up, and I may not get back what I invest.
- Income is variable and not guaranteed.
- My total return is subject to the euro-sterling exchange rate, because the Triodos impact funds are operated in euros and quoted in sterling.
- Triodos Bank doesn’t offer financial advice, and if I’m unsure which investment is right for me, I’ll ask an independent financial advisor.
I’ve read the important information I need to make an informed decision about my investment:
- Complete your top up form
Download the transfer form, complete it and return it to the address on the form.
The top up forms are interactive so you can populate them online.
We are currently unable to accept postal applications due to Government advice around Coronavirus. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope you can understand.
- We’ll do the rest!
Once we’ve received your top-up form and money to invest in the funds, your top up will be processed and we’ll send you a contract note to confirm your order. Our daily dealing cut-off is 10am, so money cleared by 10am will be processed that day.