How to top up your impact investment
If you already invest in the Triodos Impact Investment Funds, you can top up from £500 through Internet Banking. Here’s how:
- Understand the risks, terms and conditions
I understand that:
- I must be a UK resident to invest in the funds.
- I should see my investment as long term (5-10 years), because it can go down in value as well as up, and I may not get back what I invest.
- Income is variable and not guaranteed.
- The Triodos Global Equities Impact and Triodos Pioneer Impact Funds are operated in euros, but priced in sterling for UK investors, so my total return is subject to the euro-sterling exchange rate. The Triodos Sterling Bond Impact Fund is operated and priced in sterling.
- Triodos Bank doesn’t offer financial advice, and if I’m unsure which investment is right for me, I’ll ask an independent financial advisor.
I’ve read the important information I need to make an informed decision about my investment:
- Terms and conditions
- Supplementary Information Document
- Key Investor Information Documents:
- Complete your top up form
Log into Internet Banking and click on ‘Invest – Impact Funds’ below the tool bar on the left hand side of the screen to use our pre-filled form to top up your investment online.
If you can’t log into Internet Banking, our top up forms are also available in other formats.
- We’ll do the rest!
Once we’ve received your top-up form and money to invest in the funds, your top up will be processed and we’ll send you a contract note to confirm your order. Our daily dealing cut-off is 10am, so money cleared by 10am will be processed that day.