Go directly tomain navigation, search input field or thecontent

Contact and Help

Looking for Business Banking help? Are you looking for: Business Banking help Information about Triodos Bank

Personal Banking


What happens if I need my money early?

You cannot make a withdrawal from your Bond during the term of the investment. Likewise, you cannot close the Bond early – except on the death of the sole depositor. If the Bond is held in joint names, we’ll need a new mandate to transfer the Bond into the name of the remaining account holder until maturity.

Have we answered your question? Yes No