Contact and Help
Can I transfer my existing Junior Cash ISA to Triodos Bank?
Yes. You can transfer an existing Junior Cash ISA to a Triodos Ethical Junior Cash ISA. To transfer you'll need to open a Triodos Ethical Junior Cash ISA and complete a Junior Cash ISA transfer-in form. You can download a copy of the Junior Cash ISA transfer in form or contact us on 0117 973 9339 for a copy. Please note you can only have one of each type of Junior ISA i.e. Cash and stocks and shares. Therefore you can not do a partial transfer between two Cash ISAs.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?