Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What happens if I haven’t deposited my whole ISA allowance within 60 days of opening my Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
Once you have opened your Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA, you have 60 days in which to deposit as much of your ISA allowance as you want to. You can only subscribe to one cash ISA per tax year. If you do not deposit your full allowance in your Fixed Rate Cash ISA you can invest the remainder in a stocks and shares ISA, an innovative finance ISA or across both, providing you only subscribe to one of each type in a tax year. However you will not be able to subscribe to any other cash ISA for that tax year.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?