Contact and Help - Personal Banking
How do you actively engage and influence the companies you choose for investment?
With the money entrusted to Triodos SRI funds comes the responsibility - and the power - to influence the way the companies in which we may invest do business. So, as a key element of our SRI strategy, we pursue a policy of active engagement and dialogue, with the aim of raising awareness of sustainability, stimulating action and creating lasting change. We engage with companies during the selection process, through assessments, by monitoring companies after investment/selection (Triodos also engages and monitors the companies in the universe not only the ones that are in the portfolio) and as a shareholder through exercising voting rights and influencing other shareholders.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?